Comedy Cures--http://www.comedycures.org/stuff.html 1-888-HA-HA-HA-HA! Saranne Rothberg Stress Hormone, Norepinephrinev. read How the Science of Fear Makes Soldiers Stronger. By Kathryn Wallace from Reader's Digest | February 2013. READ how this would stop stress.
BLOOD PRESSURE (suggestions)CRANBERRY, ACETYL L-CARNITINE, celery, celery seed, Natto (fermented soybean, BONITO FISH! CoQ10, Omega 3, & 6, Niacin B3 (controversial), Grape seed oil for blood pressure heart, Krill Oil (Ubiquinol; maintain normal cholesterol levels), Astaxanthin is a natural carotenoid-type antioxidant even more powerful than beta-carotene, alpha-tocopherol, lycopene, and lutein..., Resveratrol (improve blood vessel elasticity...)Dr. Mercola.com. More below on Blood Pressure...
www.tut.com sign up for daily inspiring emails. The best.
The Secret Scrolls - From The Secret Daily Teachings. firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.thesecret.tv/living-the-secret.html#SCROLLS . Has a new weekly email exercise for the week.
BOOKS The Language of Plants A Guide to the Doctrine of Signatures Julia Graves ISBN: 9781584200987 Book (Paperback) Lindisfarne Books $35.00 http://steinerbooks.org/detail.html?id=9781584200987 About JULIA GRAVES … Julia Graves is an expert herbalist, bodyworker, flower essence counselor and psychotherapist. Trained since her youth in the ancient European tradition of setting cupping glasses, she brings 25 years of practical experience to her teachings. Julia developed her own line of flower essences, the Lily Circle. Trained in many holistic methods of treatment, she teaches cupping as an integral part of what was once a holistic Western system of holistic medicine, and applies her teaching to the whole person.
List will be updated with known & personally used Kabbalist, People who have healed and offer services; and healing links to free teleconference calls.
As a way to manage your blood pressure, herbs and spices are a fantastic way to increase the medicinal value of your food. Below are some herbs and spices you may have been enjoying with no idea as to their value:
1. Garlic - Garlic contains allicin, a substance which has antibacterial, antioxidant, lipid lowering and anti-hypertension properties. In a pilot study made at Clinical Research Center of New Orleans on whether garlic could lower blood pressure, nine patients with severe hypertension were given a garlic preparation containing 1.3 % allicin. Sitting blood pressure fell with a significant decrease in diastolic blood pressure only five to 14 hours after the dose. Moreover, it was proven in a 2009 study that fresh garlic has more potent cardio-protective properties than processed garlic.
2. Cinnamon - Cinnamon not only prevents heart disease, it can also prevent diabetes. The Center for Applied Health Sciences in Ohio conducted a study of 22 subjects, half of which were given a 250mg of water soluble cinnamon daily while the other half were given placebo. It was discovered that those who drank cinnamon had a 13 to 23 percent increase in antioxidants connected with lowering blood sugar levels.
3. Onions - Onions contain quercetin, an antioxidant flavonol found to prevent heart disease and stroke. In a research study published in the Journal of Nutrition, subjects with hypertension experienced a decrease in their blood pressure by 7mmHg systolic and 5 mmHg diastolic as opposed to those who were taking placebo.
4. Olives - This herb is a significant part of the Mediterranean diet, recognized to be one of the healthiest in the world. Oil made from olives has been found to reduce blood pressure. In a study conducted on the importance of olive oil, Dr. L. Aldo Ferrara, Associate Professor at the Frederico II University of Naples in Italy discovered that the daily use of 40 grams of olive oil reduced the dosage of blood pressure medication in hypertensive patients by about 50 percent. Polyphenols in extra-virgin olive oil was credited for the significant reduction of blood pressure.
5. Oregano - This herb contains the compound carvacrol which has been proven to be effective against blood pressure. In a study conducted on animal subjects, by researchers from Eskisehir Osmangazi University in Turkey, carvacrol was found to reduce heart rate, mean arterial pressure as well as the systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
6. Hawthorn - This herb has been traditionally used to treat high blood pressure. In one study conducted in Reading, UK, 79 type-2 diabetic patients were randomized to receive 1200 mg of hawthorn extract while another group received medication for high blood pressure. Results revealed that patients taking hawthorn by the end of the 16th week showed a reduction in their mean diastolic pressure.
7. Cardamom- In one study published in the Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 20 subjects newly diagnosed with primary hypertension were administered 3 g of cardamom powder. After the end of the 3 months, all the subjects experienced feelings of well-being without any side effects. Moreover, the study was able to demonstrate that blood pressure was effectively reduced. It also improved antioxidant status while breaking down blood clots without significantly altering blood lipids and fibrinogen levels.
Taking advantage of the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of spices and herbs is an excellent way to boost your body's health. Herbs have low calorie content, increase the medicinal value of your food and allow you to use natural forms of lowering blood pressure. Mix them up with your soups, salads, fish and meat and vegetable dishes. It's a healthier and cheaper alternative to keeping bottles of prescription drugs and synthetic supplements.